MES & Process Minds 2014
MES & Process Minds 2014
September 22 – 23, 2014 | MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin/ Germany
After a very successful MES & Process Minds 2013, we.CONECT is bringing together leading Manufacturing Execution Systems management professionals to the annual MES & Process Minds 2014 conference in Berlin.
The MES & Process Minds 2014, taking place from September 22 – 23, 2014 at the MARITIM proArte Hotel in Berlin/ Germany, has become the leading conference for MES & IT manufacturing technologies. It poses the perfect opportunity to share experiences, new approaches and future trends for professionals from all around the world.
“Very comprehensive, excellent organization, a lot of networking and discussions!”
Radoslaw Michalski, Abbott Laboratories Poland sp. z.o.o.
Main Topics of the MES & Process Minds 2014:
• Sustainable Strategies for improving Efficiency, Productivity and Compliance by implementing comprehensive Data- and Information Platforms
• New Technologies & IT Infrastructure Challenges
• Optimization of Production Processes by System Applications and Modifications on the Business Level
• Integration of SAP / ERP Business Systems with Applications in Production Control
“Very rich discussions with peers which open and close some doors and will help the company to find its path through the MES area!”
Frédéric Minet, GSK Vaccines
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our MES & Process Minds 2014 conference website: http://pharma-mes2014.we-conect.com/
MES & Process Minds of 2013
• More than 100 participants from over 60 companies from all over Europe discussed challenges and solutions of cutting edge MES & IT manufacturing technologies, trends and best practice innovations.
• 20+ high level case studies were presented by companies such as Siemens Industry Software, BASF SE, Schott AG, Amgen Techology, UCB Farchim SA, Dr. Reddys Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Merck & Co, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines, Baxter AG, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, and many more.
• 11 leading Business Partners – Apriso, Advisum Management Consulting SCRL, Emerson Process Management GmbH & Co OHG, Enterprise System Partners, Halfmann Goetsch Partner AG, Paperless GmbH, POMS Corporation, Prime4Services GmbH, Systec & Services GmbH, Werum Software & Systems AG and Siemens Industry Software– introduced cutting-edge product-solutions, enterprise app management strategies and pioneering technologies.
What is coming up in 2014?
• 120+ senior level executives, board-level attendees & leading professionals from within all industries and more than 20 countries worldwide discuss challenges and solutions of cutting edge MES & IT manufacturing technologies, trends and best practice innovations.
• 25+ pioneers & leaders will share their experiences and present their best practices of MES best in class projects and project execution.
• Multiple opportunities for networking enabling you to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
• 30+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure that all key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from process industries around the globe.
• More than 20 Case Studies and up to 12 interactive sessions like the unique we.CONECT World Café Session, our Icebreaker and Challenge your Peers Roundtables with cutting edge topics.
“Good networking opportunities with a good balance between case studies and time to share, discuss and network.”
Ludovic Neveu, Eli Lilly
Visit our Homepage of the Event for more details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the MES & Process Minds 2014 from September 22 – 23, 2014 in Berlin!
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 81 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Veranstaltungsort und Adresse
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstraße 151, 10117 Berlin