CiMi.CON Evolution 2014
From Competitive & Market Intelligence to CI & MI 3.0 | Predict Future Trends | Create Innovation | Cope with BRIC Competitors | Forecast Competitor’s Next Moves | Discover Collaboration
June 16 – 17, 2014 | MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin | Germany | http://competitive-intelligence.we-conect.com
we.CONECT dedicates the CiMi.CON Evolution 2014 to discuss the state-of-the-art of all aspects around competitive and market intelligence with a focus on strategies and methods to generate valuable insights and fuel innovation for own strategies and projects. The conference gives an interactive update on the latest challenges, solutions and best practices in the area within a forum of like-minded international peers.
Taking place from June 16 – 17, 2014 in the MARITIM proArte Hotel in the heart of Berlin, the CiMi.CON Evolution 2014 is the ideal, innovative platform to share knowledge and experience about predicting future trends, creating innovation, coping with competitors from BRIC, forecasting your competitor’s next moves and discovering collaboration in the framework of competitive and market intelligence with more than 100+ board-level attendees.
Preview of the Main Topics | CiMi.CON Evolution 2014
• CI & MI 3.0 – Oscillating between Science & Science Fiction to predict future Trends
• Innovation & Business Disruption: Revolutionizing product development by scanning and forecasting your competitor’s next move
• Methods and Tools to organize an efficient CI-Process to power Innovation
• Coping with Competitors from BRIC & Emerging Markets
To view an extensive list of the main topics of discussion coming up in 2014, please click here.
Keynote speakers from industry-leading companies:
• Dr. Volkmar Pflug, Vice President Market and Competitive Intelligence, Siemens AG / Germany
• Viera Gonzalo, Director of International Insights, Carlsberg Group/ Denmark
• Charles Homs, Vice President Competitive Intelligence, Oracle Cooperation / USA
• Renata Teixeira, Competitive Intelligence Team Leader, Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. / Brazil
• Edgar Jones, Head of MI, Global Strategy and Business Development, Statoil / Norway
Find more details about speakers, participants, business partners and general event information on the conference website.
Veranstaltungsort und Adresse
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstraße 151, 10117 Berlin